SMS-Israel is based in Israel, staffed by professionals who live the news day-in-and-day-out, providing you with accurate, succinct, and timely news on unfolding events in Israel. This enables subscribers to be 'in the know' as newsworthy events take place in Israel, bringing you the 'real-time' news from the scene. In the case of a major terror attack such as bus bombing, you are notified as ambulances are responding to the scene.
Our Clients Include:
…and of course, our loyal subscribers, regular citizens who want to remain in touch with events in Israel. Such subscribers are found in Jerusalem and New York, Tel Aviv and California, Nazareth and Arizona, Gush Etzion, the Shomron, as well as other areas in Israel and around the world.
- Foreign diplomats stationed in Israel
- Foreign journalists assigned to cover events in Israel
- Media corporations from Australia, Canada, Cyprus, England, France, Germany, Holland, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Turkey, & the USA
Our current client base is among the growing number of persons who require timely reliable news that have come to realize that our team of accredited journalists are here to keep you in-the-know around the clock.
SMS Israel is based in Jerusalem -- among our news sources are:
- Magen David Adom (MDA), Israel's emergency medical service
- IDF (Israel Defense Force – Office of the IDF Spokesperson)
- Israeli Police
- ZAKA – Emergency responders and Victim Identity Association
- Government Agencies, spokespersons, and state officials.
This in addition to the many reliable sources in the field developed by the professional SMS-ISRAEL team; enabling us to be first with the news you need to know.